Author Topic: Another NEW DS Monastery by H.E Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche  (Read 7035 times)

whitelion

Another NEW DS Monastery by H.E Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:32:57 PM »
Dear all,

Just received this wonderful and exciting news about H.E Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche purchased a 15 acre of land near Bhagalpur city, Bihar state, India. This land will be used to build a new monastery, which mean another monastery will be take root in India and spread the authentic Lama Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden lineage to many sentient beings.

H.E. Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche have bring Dharma to many different part of the world such as Switzerland, Lumbini Nepal and now India. This coming monastery is located near to one of the most influential ancient Buddhist Institution, Vikrama??la University ( (783 to 820) during the Pala Dynasty.

Few days ago, H.E. Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche & H.E. Choktrul Rabten Rinpoche have invited Ven. Khen Rinpoche Geshe Lobsang Phende (the abbot of Shar Gaden Monastery), H.E. Zawa Tulku Rinpoche and some other lamas from Europe and India to perform a series of ground breaking puja to blessed the land & environment.

I sincerely pray for this up and coming monastery will bring the unbroken lineage of Buddha Shakyamuni & Lama Tsongkhapa to the new generation and many will benefit from here.

Thanks

christine V

• Email
Re: Another NEW DS Monastery by H.E Kyabje Gonsar Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:59:53 PM »
Rejoice rejoice! Thanks whitelion for this wonderful news. With this new monastery in India, it's fulfill will bring back the Dharma to India. With this new monastery, the ban for Dorje Shugden will be lift soon is more and more people practice Dorje Shugden.

Zach

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »
Wonderful ! :)

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 03:17:29 AM »
Wow! Thank you Whitelion for bringing wonderful news to us on this fantastic news. It is really good news that the lineage is growing rapidly and will bring tremendous benefits to many. From the pictures, I could see that Rabten Rinpoche, the young lama performed a fire puja offering to consecrate the land in order to pacify the negative energies of the land and also to appease the nagas of the area so construction would be smooth and pacify obstacles.

It seems that part of the ritual was to draw out an image of a naga on the ground, perhaps as a means to make offerings to. This is really interesting as I have never seen this been done before. Its interesting that the location is near Vikramashila, one of the great ancient Buddhist monasteries of India. Vikramashila is a seat of Tantra as as well as Sutra. Many of the Tantric lineages of Tibet traces down to great masters that originally from this monastery including the likes of Atisha, who was one of its great Abbots of the monastery.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:18:58 PM by Big Uncle »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
What fantastic news, Whitelion. It's very auspicious that this new monastery is in Bihar, India. HE Gonsar Rinpoche has been strategically building international bases for Dorje Shugden in Austria, Switzerland, Nepal and now India - the birthplace of Buddhism. I googled to find out more about Vikramasila University and found that it was one of the two most important centers of Buddhist learning in India during the Pala dynasty, along with Nalanda University. Vikramasila was established by King Dharmapala (783 to 820) in response to a supposed decline in the quality of scholarship at Nalanda. Atisha, the renowned pandita, is sometimes listed as a notable abbot. (extracted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikramasila_University) How fantastic that this new DS monastery will be near Vikramasila!

As more and more DS monasteries come up, more and more people will have access to places with information and practices of this great protector. It's wonderful to hear that the DS lamas like HE Gangchen Rinpoche, HE Gonsar Rinpoche and even now, HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche are traveling all over the world spreading Dharma and Dorje Shugden. I see and feel the movement (literally!) since mid to late last year and this year now, which feels like something important is happening... i believe that the timing with HH Dalai Lama saying that he will stop publicly condemning Dorje Shugden is not a coincidence. We certainly live in exciting times.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 03:13:49 AM »
Wow, this is great news indeed! Is it just me or Dorje Shugden monasteries are sprouting up like mushrooms? I really feel happy and I truly rejoice at the opening at such monasteries as it shows again that Dorje Shugden's practice cannot be bad and it can only be beneficial. It wont take very long before the fame and the influence of these Dorje Shugden monasteries to eclipse those that are anti Dorje Shugden. Eventually, people will ask how come, if Dorje Shugden is a spirit, that monasteries that support Dorje Shugden can grow so huge and they would start to investigate for themselves and come to the conclusion that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha.

paolorossi

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »
The Great gonsar Rinpoche powerfull actions Are manifesting more and more.tris is the prove that he realized
Hayagriva at the Times of Guru Rinpoche,and He is a living Emanation of Hayagriva the wrathfull Compassion.Long life to Gonsar Rinpoche and Tamdrin Rabten Yansi.the stupid paolorossi.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 06:42:46 AM »
The Great gonsar Rinpoche powerfull actions Are manifesting more and more.tris is the prove that he realized
Hayagriva at the Times of Guru Rinpoche,and He is a living Emanation of Hayagriva the wrathfull Compassion.Long life to Gonsar Rinpoche and Tamdrin Rabten Yansi.the stupid paolorossi.

Oh that is new. I didint know that Gonsar Rinpoche had a Nyingma background! And I had no idea that he a living emanation of Lord Hayagriva himself! The fact that Gonsar Rinpoche has a Nyingma background and he now practices Dorje Shugden shows us that Dorje Shugden is anything but sectarian and it should be more than enough proof that he is not a spirit but a Buddha. I dont see any of the Dorje Shugden Lamas slowing down anytime soon, and it seems that they are only progressing in terms of Dharma development. May their Dharma deeds spread far and wide!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »
It is so clear where all the key Gelugpa Lamas are now, at the Dorje Shugden camp. This is not like pat on the shoulder for us but the fact it is the Dorje Shugden Gelug lamas are creating changes and making waves in the world arena and they are constantly improving and tapping into the world.

They are building more and more monasteries and huge and prominent ones at that. Also these Gelug Lamas are making inroads into China and comparing the importance of 1.4 billion people versus the needs of 6 million tibetans, well the numbers say it all as to which one should the Gelug Lamas play focus to.

lotus1

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 10:22:55 AM »
Rejoice! This is really great news to hear more Dorje Shugden monasteries are built.
This clearly implied that Dorje Shugden is not spirit. If it is a spirit, we would not see the high lama that followed its practice being re-incarnated and in the new incarnation, still following their previous life missions to bring Dharma and Buddhism to all.  There are so many high lama incarnated such as HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, H.E Gonsar Rinpoche, H.E. Tenzin Rabgya Rinpoche, etc.
So, it clearly shows that Dorje Shugden practice and lineage is authentic. May the ban be lifted soonest so that more can be openly practice it and get its blessing.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 02:19:39 PM »
Rejoice! This is really great news to hear more Dorje Shugden monasteries are built.
This clearly implied that Dorje Shugden is not spirit. If it is a spirit, we would not see the high lama that followed its practice being re-incarnated and in the new incarnation, still following their previous life missions to bring Dharma and Buddhism to all.  There are so many high lama incarnated such as HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, H.E Gonsar Rinpoche, H.E. Tenzin Rabgya Rinpoche, etc.
So, it clearly shows that Dorje Shugden practice and lineage is authentic. May the ban be lifted soonest so that more can be openly practice it and get its blessing.

The point that Lamas who practice Dorje Shugden come back again and again, and not just one or two but many of them such as Trijang Rinpoche and Zemey Rinpoche is a fact that most people who are against Dorje Shugden fail to answer again and again and they just dodge that fact whenever that point is brought up and they just parrot the Dalai Lama and include other not so convincing rumors about Dorje Shugden. The fact that Gonsar Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden and he is able to build such a huge monastery is a very obvious sign that what he is doing is right. So it is obvious that Dorje Shugden's practice is a beneficial one.